Copied

Help me how to improve foto?

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Contributors, Fotolia, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever see an advert with a photographer's signature or app advert on it? No, and Adobe will not accept any photo with such material.

Also, you seem to have converted part to black and white. This is not acceptable. I like it very much as art, but Adobe are not looking for art, sadly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Marta1982 ,

The framing is nice. Sadly it will not be accepted as submitted. Most of, if not all of Adobe's customers use photoshop, lightroom or other photo editors. They apply their own special effects. Therefore, when you do not apply special effects your photograph has a better chance of multiple sales. Hence, the need to always uploading your image looking as close to reality as possible achievable. The only thing you should be doing with your photos after capture is to make corrections.

For this image you'd need to reduce noise/grain. Also it displays compression issues. Note the appearance of and around the edges, and it appears to be under exposed. 

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1622728961019.png

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As others have already noted, the inclusion of your logo and the use of selective color will both eliminate this image from consideration. It also suffers from poor dynamic range, with dark areas and blown-out highlights. Given the difficult lighting, I would have shot it in Auto-Bracketing mode and then combined those images in either LR or PS. While I was in post I would have also cloned out the bits of trash to make it more appealing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects.

See links below.

Ask yourself if customers will buy this instead of what is already represented in Stock.

Park Bench on Adobe Stock

Better luck with your next submission. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Besides the fact that buyers have no trouble to change a colour picture into a black and white one, you should really think about your photoshopping. If you photoshop a picture, do it in such a way that it is not seen.

Well, and you should avoid overexposed areas:

Abambo_0-1622760700111.png

...and signatures...

Abambo_1-1622760743521.png

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines