Help me understand: image rejected

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm brand new on this web site.

I submitted image but it was rejected because of "NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE".Could you help me understand please?DSC_8823-2.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

Model release? Did you add a model release? Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

A different issue is the logo on the boy’s shirt. That needs to be edited out.

And a last issue I detected: I think you used one of those programs enhancing portraits. You have probably overdone a little bit. For a picture you like to print and frame, that may be ok, but here pictures need to look like unedited even when they are (and probably all are to some extend).

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help me understand: image rejected

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm brand new on this web site.

I submitted image but it was rejected because of "NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE".Could you help me understand please?DSC_8823-2.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

Model release? Did you add a model release? Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

And a last issue I detected: I think you used one of those programs enhancing portraits. You have probably overdone a little bit. For a picture you like to print and frame, that may be ok, but here pictures need to look like unedited even when they are (and probably all are to some extend).

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2018 1