• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help to Stock Foto

Participant ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock Photo Help. I don't know how to do it, Adobe writes that I will lose 80 images if I unsubscribe. I dare not download them because I will be afraid I will get a bill from ADOBE in the pictures. Is there anyone who can tell me point by point what to do without paying. If they managed to download them, will they disappear again after a while if not used?
Another question is if you are so unlucky to get a brain haemorrhage or a blood clot, will ADOBE understand that you can get out of your subscription right away without having to pay a full year?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Hi ricky336
Thanks for your reply. It was nice of you to answer me. I have a Stock account, with 10 pictures per month. Unfortunately, I didn't think things worked with me to download them. I was expecting that when I downloaded them, they settled in the library I have, but it doesn't work.
Regarding the other questions I had, I will contact adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to contact Adobe at the Contact Us. Do you have a stock account with them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ricky336
Thanks for your reply. It was nice of you to answer me. I have a Stock account, with 10 pictures per month. Unfortunately, I didn't think things worked with me to download them. I was expecting that when I downloaded them, they settled in the library I have, but it doesn't work.
Regarding the other questions I had, I will contact adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines