Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with artifact problem

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all!

Can anyone help me out on what the artifact problem is in this type of photo?

Thank you!Kandy War Cemetery.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a photo of a very beautiful garden. I like the way you captured the different features of the garden. However, it does not appear to be as vibrant as it could have. Zoom the photo to 100% and take a look at the grass area near the base of the photo. There you'll see a bluish appearance incorporated among the green of the grass. That I believe is what the moderators saw. Your photos should be sharp and vibrant, with the natural color of the subjects preserved. See the Adobe Stock Contributor Guide at tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle for more guidelines. Take note of the appearance of the photos in the Guide. I hope this was helpful.

Best wishes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is a lovely photo but the exposure does not present it in the best light. Try using Image, adjust, exposure in Photoshop. try several different settings until you love it even more. Even camera raw filter can help. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps oversaturation and perhaps some vignette. That might also be a reason. It also looks a bit underexposed. You can see this in the histogram - it's weighted on the left:histogram.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In general, the image seems to be underexposed with a rather strong vignette added. After increasing the exposure, I would also set the white and black points (I used LR), as It appears those marble stones (headstones?) should be more white and not so gray. That may be improved by just improving the exposure.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines