• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi I'm new to this...This image was rejected "Technical Error" Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what the technical error is and how I can correct it ?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what the technical error is and how I can correct it ?

Hiker.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Hi Steve, I love the creativity of this image! The moon has some transparency where you can see through it to the clouds, which seems a bit dis-jointed since the clouds should technically be in front of the moon. Also, part of what doesn't work about this composite maybe that the image is color and the moon is black and white. Maybe you could mask out some of the moon to make it appear to be behind the clouds, and add some blue tint to the moon, so it looks like it is truly part of the scene.

I'

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Here is the link to where they talk a little more about a Technical error Reasons for content rejection

In addition to what has been said the black area may be too solid black...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, I love the creativity of this image! The moon has some transparency where you can see through it to the clouds, which seems a bit dis-jointed since the clouds should technically be in front of the moon. Also, part of what doesn't work about this composite maybe that the image is color and the moon is black and white. Maybe you could mask out some of the moon to make it appear to be behind the clouds, and add some blue tint to the moon, so it looks like it is truly part of the scene.

I've found that they are really picky about photo composites, and must be done very perfectly in order to be accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.....I have found you advise very helpful....... Steve....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link to where they talk a little more about a Technical error Reasons for content rejection

In addition to what has been said the black area may be too solid black...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.....I have found you advise very helpful.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines