• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i change my date of birth?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put a fake DOB when I created Adobe account. Now I want to join Adobe contributor and I've uploaded my passport so I want to fix the issue but I can't find where to change it.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

You must contact customer service to update your dob.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change it accordingly on your passport... Just kidding. I use sometimes the same trick to get rid of the data collectors...

But there is no possibility to change the BoD. Maybe you should Contact Customer Care .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, Abambo. I'm not familiar with providing true identity online. If Adobe consider it to be important then they should make it editable. For now, I'll wait and hopefully it will work out well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, sometimes you need to... especially with contracts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must contact customer service to update your dob.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat. I'll do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it and chatted to THREE DIFFERENT PERSONS, they don't know where to check/change date of birth, just telling to log out and log in again. So stupid!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stupid is also to enter fake DoBs with companies like Adobe. Sometimes they need to check the correct DoB. And, as generally, the DoB does not change during your lifetime, there is no reason to allow you to modify it. 

This said, support should be able to help you. Asking for a sign out/in, suggests that the agent did not understand your request. That may be, because you gave confusing information or because the agent does not know how to do that. Ask them to read Mat's answer. Ask to speak to a supervisor. 

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled, you need to accept cookies! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device and/or browser to start the interaction.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Important: Adobe does NOT contact you unsolicited by e-mail or direct message. If you get contacted by direct message from a person, claiming to be an Adobe employee, look at that profile and look, if they bear the “Adobe Employee” marking under their name. Adobe support does not use Skype to give you support.

If in doubt, ask the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the exact same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this, but they think its a problem with photoshop. I made very clear that my date of birth is wrong and that it need to be changed. Can someone help me how to actually fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

enter behance.net and you will be asked to type your age, should be solved after

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing prompted to fill in my dob, when i made this account i accidently put 2006 as my dob but because the 6 is above the 3 at the numpad so i mistyped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good idea I'll just leave the month in there. It's only two months different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines