Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I contact the designer?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Stock Community,

I would like to purchase a logo on Adobe Stock and contact the seller in advance.

Unfortunately, this is not possible, as the profile link leads to an overview of the seller.
Therefore, how do I contact the designer?

Any feedback would be very appreciated.

With kind regards
JedesBild

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Such contact is not enabled. I am not sure why you would want to contact before purchase, since the designer is absolutely unable to give any extra rights or assurances to people buying from Adobe. You might want to contact the designer to buy directly and cut Adobe out, which is probably why you cannot. Research may reveal the designer anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

There is no benefit to Adobe to put the Buyers and Contributors in direct contact. This would eliminate Adobe as the middleman, and that's not going to happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such contact is not enabled. I am not sure why you would want to contact before purchase, since the designer is absolutely unable to give any extra rights or assurances to people buying from Adobe. You might want to contact the designer to buy directly and cut Adobe out, which is probably why you cannot. Research may reveal the designer anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the fast reply as well as the clarification.

I was wondering if the logo offered by the designer could be purchased exclusively, but I suspect, based on your answer, that this is not possible and is intended rather for Adobe Stock than the designer.

With kind regards
JedesBild

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe themselves don't get exclusivity. The seller (if you could contact them) would need to confirm if anyone else already licensed it on any service, and then remove it from all services (which may not even be possible...) Better to commision a similar work from the artist, if you can find them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The obvious answer as to why you would want to contact an artist is to ask for work that isn't available on Adobe Stock. Since telepathy is not a guaranteed form of contact, some kind of feature for contacting an artist would come in handy.

I would, for example, like to ask one artist to expand her selection of astrology icons and create them in the same style. She might even sell more of them if she did this, because then she would have a product that is far more useful to the customer. But if I cannot contact her, she cannot know this, and she cannot produce the work ... which I cannot buy.

Do you see the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no benefit to Adobe to put the Buyers and Contributors in direct contact. This would eliminate Adobe as the middleman, and that's not going to happen.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For hire on demand, you should look into other sites. Stock is, as the name suggests, what is "on stock".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This! I would love to request a series of Christmas Gnomes from a creator whose Halloween Gnomes I adore. I don't need to hire them, but I keep checking their profile which I can see they are active and add things, i would just love to put a one way request in, not even a back and forth conversation for hiring outside of adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This! I would love to request a series of Christmas Gnomes from a creator whose Halloween Gnomes I adore. I don't need to hire them, but I keep checking their profile which I can see they are active and add things, i would just love to put a one way request in, not even a back and forth conversation for hiring outside of adobe.

By @Rebecca222565621s2m

That's not possible. But as @RALPH_L says, sometimes you can google the creators. Don't fotget, there is also an image search.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is not going to facilitate the direct communication between Buyer and Contributor - for obvious reasons...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As said, it is not promoted.

A private tip, try Bing and Google Image Search. Maybe you can get lucky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines