• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i publish PSD Templates to Adobe stock ?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, there..

I have made several PSD's to be used as PSD logo mockups, but when i went to upload them, i couldn't find a template option:

2016-11-02_1826.png

while i can see that some PSD templates are already being sold on the market.. Here is an author who's publishing mostly PSD's

Graphic Burger | Adobe Stock

any idea on how can i upload my PSD's to Adobe Stock ?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Hi Ali,

We are not currently accepting applications for contribution to the templates collection. When that changes we'll be sure to make an announcement here in the forum.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Here's the current status from the Adobe Stock help pages:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/design-template-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for writing. The initial collection of templates was created with a select group of artists and agencies. Over time, we'll expand this to include a broader community of contributors. We'll be sure to keep you informed via the forums and blogs.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Matt,

thanks for letting me know mate.. how can i apply to be amongst this group of artists ? I Run https://sportstemplates.net/  and I have templates for several types of sports.. I'm sure the folks at Adobe stock will benefit from my template, since there isn't  anything like it on the internet right now.

Cheers

Ali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ali,

We are not currently accepting applications for contribution to the templates collection. When that changes we'll be sure to make an announcement here in the forum.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you consider accepting psd templates from contributors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the current status from the Adobe Stock help pages:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/design-template-requirements.html

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have some PSD templates, but can't upload in Adobe Stock 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, when will we all be able to upload templates? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have not said they intend to change the system of using only invited contributors. So this means you cannot, and you can expect never to be able to. Of course, if demand exceeds supply, this may change.  Personally, I suspect they evaluated it and found that the moderation cost is higher than regular images, and not enough to open the floodgates. As it stands there are huge number of very poor "templates" submitted as vector art, most of which should probably be removed; we see many customer complaints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for letting me know! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines