How can I transmit the form "property release"?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the form "property release" filled it out an signed it. Now I have the problem in which way and to which address can I send it? Upload as a photo? Address? I think it's too simple to see through.

Harald

When you are indexing your file you need to answer yes to the question of whether the image contains recognizable people or property. Once you select yes the upload dialogue box will appear for you to upload the jpg scan of your release.

regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I transmit the form "property release"?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the form "property release" filled it out an signed it. Now I have the problem in which way and to which address can I send it? Upload as a photo? Address? I think it's too simple to see through.

Harald

When you are indexing your file you need to answer yes to the question of whether the image contains recognizable people or property. Once you select yes the upload dialogue box will appear for you to upload the jpg scan of your release.

regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 16, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

regards,

Mat Hayward

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2016 0