• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can someone send photo ideas to contributors?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this even a possibility? I would like to contribute ideas for photographers so they don't have to guess what is needed. They can research on the forum to find what others need (For example: I work for a physician that needs more creative images for medical issues such as BPH, Erectile Dysfunction, etc.). How can I do this? Is it available? If not, is Adobe Stock willing to incorporate this kind of solution?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Hi plserio

To add to Abambo's comment, there are a couple of sites I know that does custom photography; one is Stock Photos and Royalty-Free Images by Dreamstime

Another is Foap.com: Crowdsourced Brand Photography for All Company Sizes .

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such functionality built-in. If you need a specific image and you can't find it with stock image services, you need to hire someone to create it. I think there are sites doing that exchange between customer and artist.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi plserio

To add to Abambo's comment, there are a couple of sites I know that does custom photography; one is Stock Photos and Royalty-Free Images by Dreamstime

Another is Foap.com: Crowdsourced Brand Photography for All Company Sizes .

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines