Copied

How do I find my uploaded photos?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When did you submit your images?  It takes a while for new images to be reviewed.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Eileen5CB7 ,

When you upload files they first go to "New" under "Uploaded files" on the black menu strip at the top of the page. There you are required to add caption, keywords, select category, answer the legal question, submit releases if required, and submit. 

When submitted they go to the "In view" folder. You find that tab on the white menu bar below the black one at the top of your page when you select "Uploaded files". The review process will take a few days, approximately 5 days. Then your files will be sent to "Dashboard". You will find Dashboard on the black menu bar. You can select to view "by download" or "by date'.

To see your public profile click on "Contributor Account" on the black menu bar at the top. Then click on the link at the top of the new page that reads "See my public profile". 

Otherwise go to Adobe website and use keywords to search for your files. It may take a little more than 24 hours after acceptance to view your file here, and depending on the popularity of the subject, it might take a while for your files to move up close to the top, except if sold shortly after being accepted, which happens on rare occasions.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines