• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I Select All & Submit all 100 photos on the contributor page?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I Select All & Submit all 100 photos on the contributor page as when I attempt that I only see three green checks on three photos & if I manually check each photo and check the submit button they do have green checks?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jojosjots,

Sorry about your experience. Once all requirements are completed on a file it should auto green-check-select. Therefore you need to do the following checks.

Check category to make sure a category is select for each of the files.

Check to make sure there is caption for each of the files

You must have more than 5 keywording for each file.

Make sure the legal question is answered. Sometimes it is automatically selected on the default "No". Sometimes you have to select. Other times you get the impression it is automatically selected on "No" but not. In this case if no is the answer, select "Yes" then "No" to create a reset. 

For each one you correct. select "Save" at the left of the page to make sure your change is saved. 

If all that fails, check the "Include in submission" box at the top of the keywording column.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines