Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how enhance my sales?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone

I am new to adobe stock, I uploaded some photos and didn't get any sales yet.

I was wondering if there is a way to enhance my sales or just wait until someone will purchase any of my photos.

thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Hi,

because we can't look into your portfolio here, no one can give you exact advice on how to sell more of your photos. This way you only get general tips and hints which can be found in the Adobe User Guide, which of course should be read by every new contributer.

If you would like to have special advice about your photos in the portfolio, you can publish a link here and get the opinions of other providers.

In general, you should be patient, because the sales won't arrive overnight. This depends

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Much like any business you need to promote it. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc ...... also make sure you have lots of good keywords. Make sure your most accurate keywords are listed first. Also search for those keywords as well. The more results that show up with those keywords the less likely a sale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

because we can't look into your portfolio here, no one can give you exact advice on how to sell more of your photos. This way you only get general tips and hints which can be found in the Adobe User Guide, which of course should be read by every new contributer.

If you would like to have special advice about your photos in the portfolio, you can publish a link here and get the opinions of other providers.

In general, you should be patient, because the sales won't arrive overnight. This depends very much on the quality and number of images in the portfolio.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines