• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does the review usually take on Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I am new here and I have a quick question, appreciate your help. 

It has been 8 days since I posted my first photo. How long does the review usually take?

Thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

It takes usually about 3 days to a week, but there are reports out that currently it may take a little longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

If you peruse any of the other recent posts here in the forum you'll learn that the review queue for illustrations has grown to >2 months due to the huge influx of Generative AI assets. There's nothing you can do to hasten the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It takes usually about 3 days to a week, but there are reports out that currently it may take a little longer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have images that are now 9 days in review. The wait time seems to be increasing lately.  Or am I stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think you are stuck but,everyone is mentioning that it is taking more time.. I just got an approval on my first image today 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have images that are now 17 days in review. Do you have any solution for this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you peruse any of the other recent posts here in the forum you'll learn that the review queue for illustrations has grown to >2 months due to the huge influx of Generative AI assets. There's nothing you can do to hasten the process.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long can it take if those photos are not ai generated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience photographs (not AI generated) are still getting routinely reviewed in 7 days or less but don't try to avoid the long review time by declaring that your AI assets are photographs unless they are photo realistic. This could get you banned.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have more than one adobe stock contributor account and if I use the same PayPal account to receive payments in all accounts there may be a problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly. Adobe will soon be cracking down on Contributors who have multiple accounts, and probably closing some of them. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have images that are now 17 days in review. Do you have any solution for this ?

By @amazing31278397wtrn

The situation in 2020 was different from what we experience now. Today, the waiting time is caused by a massive increase in submissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded regularly over the last few weeks and my experience is that it has slowed down recently. I have some waiting that were submitted 10 days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrators file Review time ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrations, including Generative AI, is currently taking 2 months or longer.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if the file is created in illustration not ai Generative so Review time ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same, because Generative AI and other Illustrations are lumped into the same review queue

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the file is created in vector not ai Generative so Review time ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vectors might get reviewed faster than other Illustrations, but still could be up,to a month. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every submission type (vector, illustrations, photos, videos, …) has a dedicated team to review those assets. So waiting times are different. I have, however, the feeling, that Adobe is shifting people from one queue to a different one, to get more or less even waiting times.

Submit and wait. That's all you can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the file is created in vector not ai Generative so Review time ??

By @amazing31278397wtrn

Wait your turn, there is nothing you can do more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine have been waiting for 30 days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of pictures? May be the moderators are still waiting for receiving model releases?

If not, the current Covid-19 situation does NOT accelerate things as moderators need to work from home office with probably bad lines and less well equipped systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now looking at 60 days on my submissions that are just sitting there and not being reviewed.    I researched heavily about stock photos before choosing Adobe.  Eveybody said they are the best.  My experience these past two months is.....

I will finish this idea in another two months when they finally get to my reviews. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am now looking at 60 days on my submissions that are just sitting there and not being reviewed. 

By @paulr766182

According to Adobe, the maximum waiting time after submission (not upload!) is two months.

You answered to a 2020 thread. That thread is absolutely irrelevant to the current situation. After COVID, the situation got back to normal. The waiting time increased again in December 2022, when Adobe opened the database to Generative AI.

(I will lock this thread now)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines