Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Long Review?

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just started with adobestock and uploaded 5 vectos couple days ago. How does it usually take until it's reviewed/approved? right now is still in review.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Hi zuhair

Yes, your contributor status is approved.

"All files submitted to Adobe Stock go through a review process to ensure that they meet Adobe Stock’s quality standards. We (Adobe) generally aim to notify contributors within five business days about the status of submissions." Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

Depending on the volume, sometimes it takes a little more than 5 days, but not exceeding two weeks.

I hope you found this helpful

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can take 3 days, and sometimes a bit longer... Don't worry, it will be reviewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has your contributor status approved?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded my identity card, and filled out the tax form. then I submit several vectors. it's been a week, I only get an email saying that my tax form has been validated. does that mean my contributor status approved? or not? how do we know if our contributor status approved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi zuhair

Yes, your contributor status is approved.

"All files submitted to Adobe Stock go through a review process to ensure that they meet Adobe Stock’s quality standards. We (Adobe) generally aim to notify contributors within five business days about the status of submissions." Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

Depending on the volume, sometimes it takes a little more than 5 days, but not exceeding two weeks.

I hope you found this helpful

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines