• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long should photos be 'in review'?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sell on a couple of different stock photography websites and recently uploaded some to Adobe Stock. It's been 15 days and my photos are still 'in review' - do photos normally take this long to review or am I missing something...?!  Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

I've located and corrected the issue with your account. It appears that in 2012 you created an account at Fotolia. You did not complete the signup process by verifying your email address. As a result, the Fotolia account was invalid.

When you created your Adobe Stock Contributor account you automatically synced to the invalid Fotolia account. The content you submitted did not go into the review queue because the account was not complete.

I have force validated the old Fotolia account which has pus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, The amount of time for your submitted work to be reviewed and a reply sent to you will depend somewhat on how many things you upload and how much traffic Adobe is having that day. However, it has been my experience that two days is the shortest time and tend days is the longest. All things going along as they should this is generally how it goes. Exceptions do exist. Most of this information is in the beginners guide to selling on Adobe Stock. Here is a link. Best regards, JH

For  you to be able to achieve better image results and get offerings accepted into Adobe Stock go to   https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would seem Adobe Stock does take a lot longer that other platforms in general to review content. 15 days does seem unreasonably long. I would try contacting them directly and get them to check to see if something had gone wrong. It would be good if they improved their time to be closer to other platforms as I have had photos accepted within 2 hours sometimes elsewhere and they seem to give much more helpful reasons for rejection too so not sure why it takes them so long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've located and corrected the issue with your account. It appears that in 2012 you created an account at Fotolia. You did not complete the signup process by verifying your email address. As a result, the Fotolia account was invalid.

When you created your Adobe Stock Contributor account you automatically synced to the invalid Fotolia account. The content you submitted did not go into the review queue because the account was not complete.

I have force validated the old Fotolia account which has pushed your uploaded files into the review queue. I expect your content will be reviewed within the next 3-5 days at most.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid I might have a similar issue, is there a way to check if I have any Fotolia Account problems? I don't recall if I signed up for one or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After commenting here my files were reviewed right away. however, it is taking longer again. I wonder if there are peak periods for the Adobe Staff to process the submissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The average wait for moderation is between 3-5 days. The wait time does fluctuate based on the volume of content in the queue.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In general Adobe is slower than Shutterstock. But for my last 3 images they beat Shutterstock by full 3 days. And that despite the 300 image upload incentive...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sell on a couple of different stock photography websites and recently uploaded some to Adobe Stock. It's been 16 days and my photos are still 'in review' - do photos normally take this long to review or am I missing something...?!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scan the many other posts here in this forum on the same topic. AI assets are now taking up to a month or more to be reviewed, presumably due to the huge influx from contributors uploading hundreds at a time...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same probelm, tried to enter in fotolia and update my account but I don’t know if the problem it’s solved    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I have same problem with my account as well, could you advise how to check if everything is ok?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps Mat Hayward can offer assistance here. Best regards. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello MatHeyward I am also facing the same issue. It's been 14 days and my photos are not getting reviewed. Its a very slow process. Please help me out of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many people are finding this. It is often taking several weeks, or months for AI, people report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This 2018 topic is locked. If you have something to add, please start a new topic.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines