• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the central cover image name and background for my adobe stock page?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Does any one know how to change the central top cover image and name text on your personal contributor page?

Mine currently says "Damian"

https://stock.adobe.com/au/contributor/208080287/damian?load_type=author&prev_url=detail

and I wish to change it to the brand name we are using 'Sydney Film'.

Also does anyone know how to change the image underneath?

Kind regards

Damian

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Hi Sydney

Another way is to go to www.adobe.com (make sure you're signed in)

On the center menu bar, Click/tap on "St Photos, Illustrations, Graphic and Videos".

On the top menu bar click on sell

To the left of the "Upload" tab is the "Contributor Account" tab as depicted by 99jon at post 3Re: How to change the central cover image name and background for my adobe stock page? .

You may then continue  with the instructions at post 1    Re: How to change the central cover image name and background for my adobe stock page?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sydney

1)  On the top black menu bar click/tap on Contributor Account

2)  At the top of the new page below "Now you can choose an image in your portfolio to use as your profile cover. Choose Image", you will see "See my public profile", click/tap on the pencil icon below.

3)  On the new page, beside "Display name" type in the new name then select "Save changes".

To change the cover image

1) From option 2 above click/tap on "Choose Image". Your profile page will open.

2) Select the image you want to use by clicking in the check box.

The image will open with it's details separately on the same page. To the side of the image you will see " Make Profile Cover Page".

3) Click/tap to select.

That should change the cove image.

I hope this was helpful

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacqueline G

Thanks for taking the time to help.

You're instructions are great but I cant seem to find the page necessary for step 1.

I have attached some screenshots. Am in the wrong page to do what you are suggesting.

On the top black menu bar click/tap on Contributor Account?

JQ.jpg

Private info removed by Moderator [Account ID email address on attached image]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be on the uploads page.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/uploads

StockContributor.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sydney

Another way is to go to www.adobe.com (make sure you're signed in)

On the center menu bar, Click/tap on "St Photos, Illustrations, Graphic and Videos".

On the top menu bar click on sell

To the left of the "Upload" tab is the "Contributor Account" tab as depicted by 99jon at post 3Re: How to change the central cover image name and background for my adobe stock page? .

You may then continue  with the instructions at post 1    Re: How to change the central cover image name and background for my adobe stock page?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to Jacqueline and 99Jon for solving my problem

kind regards

Damian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines