• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete Approved Photos from Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to remove few approved photos from Adobe Stock portfolio but could not find any option to do so.
How do I delete these?

Thanks,

Ami

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Hello,

Go into your portfolio, (Dashboard) click on an image you want to delete, an option to delete your picture will come up (as well as making other changes), just click on the delete file symbol and you're done.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Scroll down, you will see a preview of the file, the delete option is adjacent to the preview.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Go into your portfolio, (Dashboard) click on an image you want to delete, an option to delete your picture will come up (as well as making other changes), just click on the delete file symbol and you're done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing that appear when I select an image is add to a collection. There is no other option.Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 9.04.56 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll down, you will see a preview of the file, the delete option is adjacent to the preview.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found it! Thank you very much for your help. I made a mistake earlier. I didn't select the image, but I ticked the image box at its edge.

Thanks again ricky336​ and MatHayward​ !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines