Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to get my gallery out there to be bought

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've added all my uploaded photos to my collection in adobe stock, I have advertised it on twitter and tumbler, but I am not sure if I am missing something to get my gallery noticed to potential buyers. And what are the basic steps to get your gallery noticed? I've also added my gallery to the adobe portfolio. I also see other stuff like " my library " which I am not sure what it is used for or how it works. I did license my photos, my I see nothing under license or how does it work? Can someone help me here, please?

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s not a gallery... Adobe want to offer a large and varied image library. I don’t think they are interested in offering any tools to allow creators to promote themselves within their system. Absolutely they want to avoid “gaming” where contributors boost their search ratings and visibility. But you may link to your images from outside in any way that seems appropriate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock is a microstock site for selling assets - video, vectors, photos, illustrations! It is used for commercial purposes.

You should read this to understand what Adobe Stock is.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines