• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am new to this... But have beautiful works... Can anyone help me in the right direction?

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some great content I want to sale. Does anyone know how or which direction I go about saling my stock images?? Please help

!?@@? JbPhotography/Art, Llc/Joshua B.

Joshua Brittian
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Register as a contributor, upload your stuff and start selling. Apart from "start selling" it is easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Hi joshua

Before you get started, it is recommended that you go over the basic guidelines that are found at tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle . Take care to read all the information of all the links so that you can have a general overview of what is required. On the black menu bar, the caption Get Started, at the end of that article, there is a link that should take you to the stock.contributor page. There is where you will need to sign up to start uploading.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Register as a contributor, upload your stuff and start selling. Apart from "start selling" it is easy.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi joshua

Before you get started, it is recommended that you go over the basic guidelines that are found at tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle . Take care to read all the information of all the links so that you can have a general overview of what is required. On the black menu bar, the caption Get Started, at the end of that article, there is a link that should take you to the stock.contributor page. There is where you will need to sign up to start uploading.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines