• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I appreciate your constructive criticism

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new in adobe stock, I'm not clear about the criteria of appreciation of the photographs and I would like to know your opinions about this picture.IMG_1525-Recuperado.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

The picture is not so bad but is it better than similar photos in Adobe stock. The tutorials and standards are set by Adobe so read and look at their submission and rejection information. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The picture is not so bad but is it better than similar photos in Adobe stock. The tutorials and standards are set by Adobe so read and look at their submission and rejection information. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your contribution, today I want to learn from the best, and tomorrow be someone who can also contribute to the development of the next generations of great photographers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't mind. I am replying because you asked for constructive criticism. Buyers may not be of my point of view. But I will not download this PIC for my desktop wallpaper. Only because of these bushes which sheds the background scenery. These bushes also touching the boat. Hence not possible to crop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your criticism, it does not bother me, on the contrary, it helps me correct those little details that make the difference between a photo and a very good photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines