• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not get into my account on Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I did not find an answer to one of the forum threads to my question, so I open a new discussion. I can not log in to my Adobe Stock account. The account is called "dimedrol68". He was with me on Fotolia. I synchronized it with Adobe Stock. But now I can not get into it. When I enter the username and password from Fotolia, it says to me that the password does not correspond to Adobe ID. It turned out that I have another “Дмитрий” account on Adobe Stock (I got it by mistake) and it has the same email as the “dimedrol68” account, so I can't get a new password for the “dimedrol68” account - I receive a password for the account "Дмитрий". How can I still log in to my "dimedrol68" account? I can throw off the scans of documents, address of residence, date of birth, so that you check my registration data and understand that dimedrol68 is really my account and could open access to it in some other way. I would like to receive an answer and contacts for communication from the support service.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot log into the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal with your Fotolia credentials.

You cannot have one Adobe ID associated with two separate accounts.

You are likely confusing the Adobe ID you synced with Fotolia. We can't really troubleshoot this in the forum. Please submit a ticket by clicking the contact us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal and we'll do our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Matt, I have no such link in the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor portal. There are only such links:

Privacy / Terms of Use / Cookies and

Change region / Learn & Support / Commissions / Blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines