• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not load vector.

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been selling on this platform since long time ago. I can not upload in 2 weeks. When I log in to my account, I get the following warning "Vector uploads are temporarily disabled." We apologize for the inconvenience. " I'm losing time and money. I am tired of sending messages to the permanent support unit. Does anyone know why?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im too. 2 weeks i can upload. "Sell" is not download page. What is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please look into this: Vector Uploads Temporarily Disabled

There is not more information available and there is no timing when vector uploads are again available.

I will lock this thread to avoid double use. I recommend both of you follow the thread in the link for updates.

PS There is no need to ask for more information as noone from Adobe will tell more than what is written in that thread and no one else has more information on what why and when.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines