• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not log into my account.

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! None of the tips I can not find a solution to my problem. I still cannot log in to my "dimedrol68" account, which I synchronized with Fotolia. When I enter the username and password that I entered during synchronization, I cannot log in to the account I need. The problem is that on the same mail as on the site of Fotolia, I have another account "Дмитрий" on Adobe Stock. I find it difficult to remember where it came from - perhaps this is an account just on Adobe’s website. But I can enter it only by entering the mail [email deleted by a moderator. Please do not post private information here.] and the password of MoyFaddi2001. But this is not the account that was synchronized with the Fotoliya site. I have the same mail as on the "Dmitry" account and on the "dimedrol 8" account synchronized with Fotoliya, but when I enter the password that I entered during synchronization, I cannot access the correct account. Maybe I'm confusing something, I forgot my password, or there is some other reason. I no longer know what to do. How can you get out of this situation? Help me please! Let me give my the registration data, my residential address, and you drop me some link where I can log in to my "dimedrol68" account or update my login or password.

I hope for your help. Sincerely, Dmitry.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dimedrol, you had started another thread at I can not log into my account "dimedrol68", synchronized with Fotolia . Please continue to post on that thread. By doing so you'll be in a better position to be helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I never got an answer to my question. I will try to formulate it again.

I still cannot log in to my "dimedrol68" account, which I synchronized with Fotolia. When I enter the username and password that I entered during synchronization, I cannot log in to the account I need. The problem is that on the same mail as on the site of Fotolia, I have another account "Дмитрий" on Adobe Stock. I find it difficult to remember where it came from - perhaps this is an account just on Adobe’s website. Here only I also can come into it. But this is not the account that was synchronized with the site Fotolia. I have the same mail as on the "Дмитрий" account and on the "dimedrol68" account synchronized with Fotolia, but when I enter the password I entered during synchronization, I cannot access the correct account. Maybe I'm confusing something, I forgot my password, or there is some other reason. I no longer know what to do. How can you get out of this situation? Help me please! Let me give you the registration data, send a passport photo, address, and you drop me some link where I can log in to my "dimedrol68" account or update the login or password for the "dimedrol68" account.

I hope for your help. Sincerely, Dmitry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just thinking: You are located in Russia, arn't you?

Some people in Russia are having problems accessing their account and need to use a VPN service. Could you try that?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am from Russia. And what is the service vpn?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can not find the answer to my question on logging into the account on Adobe Stock. I will formulate the question differently. I need to log into my "dimedrol68" account synchronized with Fotolia. I am confused with the username and password - I do not remember them exactly. How else can I get into my account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A VPN is a virtual private network. I use it to log into my office network from abroad. It tunnels the traffic via a private line on public internet, so that nobody can interfere with the traffic. You need a VPN service outside of Russia. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines