• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not log into my account

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am an author on Photolia. Recently synced your account on Photolia with Adobe Stock. On Photolia, I had the login dimedrol68 and password XYY and the mai mymail@provider.tld was connected. Now I can’t get under them into my account on Adobe Stock. But it turned out that at Adobe Stock I have another account with login Дмитрий. And there was some confusion. Tell me, please, how can I log in to my account with Photolia, synchronized with Adobe Stock with login dimedrol68? Thank you!

[e-mail and password edited by moderator for privacy reasons. This is a public forum. Do not post private information.]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dimedrol68

The e-mail address you used to sync, is it the same you used to try logging in to Adobe Stock?

Did you first make sure you're signed out of both accounts before trying to log in to Adobe Stock?

If the e-mail address is correct, and you're logged out of both accounts, yet cannot log into Adobe Stock try clicking on "I forgot my password". Then follow the instruction to create a new password.

Please let us know if this works

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines