Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can't connect my old fotolia account to adobe stock

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone

I had problem syncing my fotolia account with my adobe Stock.  I can't upload or sell my work to my adobe stock because of it.

I also get same error all the time. It said  "Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again."

Can anybody help me please?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

If you didn't complete the sync you should be able to exit out of the login page and start over.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don't understand.

So how I can upload my work on adobe stock as contributor? if i can't even access it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You will need to login to the contributor portal with your Adobe ID and password and then follow the steps as mentioned here: Stock Contributor FAQ: How do I upload my content to Adobe Stock?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I know that how to upload..

BUT my Problem is not about how to upload the file, but how to pass or skip this SYNCING PROCESS, this is so annoying.  

Screenshot (117).png

I don't want to Syncronize my fotolia account, because I dont have any file there, but It keeps ask me to syncing it, I tried but that screenshot keeps coming. Please help me to skip it, So I can upload my file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for providing the screenshot.

As I can see from your screenshot, your Fotolia credentials are not being accepted. You might want to check again or reset the password for that account.

Additionally, if there isn't anything in your Fotolia account, then the syncing would automatically not make any difference to the Stock contributor account.

Still I am looping in MatHayward to help you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the fast reply..

I will waiting for you guys to help me solve this problem..

Please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you don't want to sync simply select "no" when asked if you are an existing Fotolia contributor.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mat

Thanks for the reply

I can't chose the option yes or no anymore, because I've chose YES at the first time, but unfortunately when I want to sync, it always said "Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again."

Now I dont want to sync anymore

How can I back to the option YES or NO page?

So I can chose "No" as an existing Fotolia contributor.?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you didn't complete the sync you should be able to exit out of the login page and start over.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines