• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t find accepted files?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this. I have 260 pictures accepted. I went back in to get the file numbers and picture ID numbers. They are not there as far as I can tell. I will not make this mistake again, I don't want to resubmit  pictures. Also if somebody could contact me I'd be grateful. I did a few things wrong.

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Hi charles

It seem it is the file name you speak of.

Adobe do not make your file name public. I assume you did not delete the files from your device after submitting. That is the only way to find your file name/number after they are accepted.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched to a new thread.

As I understand your request, you cannot find back your acceppted pictures?

What do you see when you type  https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/ in your browser?

Did you try with a different browser?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi charlesh

To find your accepted pictures, at contributor.stock.adobe.com on the black menu bar click on Dashboard. All the approved images are in that folder. To find your most recent upload, go to the last page. Each page carries 100 images. If you have gone through these steps and still cannot find your uploads, and today is when you uploaded them, wait a few hours, probably until tomorrow morning, then follow the steps again. If you still cannot find them, let us know at which time you might want to add more details of the steps you took for your search, and a few of the ID numbers.

I'll assure you, once your pictures were accepted, you will not need to upload again except you deleted them.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,Thank you for your quick response. I made a mistake I will not make again. I have an Excel sheet to keep track of what has been accepted. I can find the Adobe file number however I cannot find my picture file number. I can find my file in the rejected files. From now on I will enter my information when the pictures are first uploaded.Thanks you again,Charley

On Monday, March 4, 2019, 8:20:09 PM EST, jacquelingphoto2017 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

I can’t find accepted files?

created by jacquelingphoto2017 in Adobe Stock Contributors - View the full discussion

Hi charlesh

To find your accepted pictures, at contributor.stock.adobe.com on the black menu bar click on Dashboard. All the approved images are in that folder. To find your most recent upload, go to the last page. Each page carries 100 images. If you have gone through these steps and still cannot find your uploads, and today is when you uploaded them, wait a few hours, probably until tomorrow morning, then follow the steps again. If you still cannot find them, let us know at which time you might want to add more details of the steps you took for your search, and a few of the ID numbers.

I'll assure you, once your pictures were accepted, you will not need to upload again except you deleted them.

Regards

JG

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10961554#10961554 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10961554#10961554

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Stock Contributors by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi charles

It seem it is the file name you speak of.

Adobe do not make your file name public. I assume you did not delete the files from your device after submitting. That is the only way to find your file name/number after they are accepted.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines