Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't log in to my Adobe Stock account

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon!
I'll start my query with the background. On Friday, April 2, I requested a withdrawal of funds from my balance in the merchant's personal account on Adobe Stock. Since the withdrawal is made within seven days, I calmly continued to load my work on the Adobe Stock. On Friday, when I tried to log in to the account, I found a message – "Account verification problem", "Your account has a problem with the verification status. You need to contact us. "I wrote a request and I received an answer that :" Good afternoon, Denis! Thank you for sending the message. Your account has been suspended because suspicious payments related to your recent sales have been detected. As a result, your account was checked. The Security Department will contact you if your account status changes. Sincerely, Adobe Artist Relations". To my question how long the check will last and what does suspicious payments mean, I was not given an explanation. Also on Thursday, April 8, there were 2 calls from the number + 1-xxxxxxxxxxxxx [removed by moderator] with an interval of a second, but I could not pick up the phone due to the fact that the phone was not with me at the moment, I was on the shoot and the phone was in my jacket. The account has two-factor authorization. That is, I have protected myself to the maximum from fraudulent actions. And still something went wrong. Please help me solve this issue.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fellow users cannot help you with this.

Adobe won't discuss an ongoing investigation in a public forum. 

Sorry.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines