i cannot upload picture to sell

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cannot upload picture to sell , because when i goto Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor  it error, don't have page

you team can help me check this error

thank you

i customer Package photographer i have LR and PS

Your account has been blocked by the moderation team. Please contact me directly for additional information: mhayward@adobe.com

-Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i cannot upload picture to sell

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cannot upload picture to sell , because when i goto Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor  it error, don't have page

you team can help me check this error

thank you

i customer Package photographer i have LR and PS

Your account has been blocked by the moderation team. Please contact me directly for additional information: mhayward@adobe.com

-Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 01, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am able to open the Stock contributor page and login to my account as well.

Please let me know the error message or post a screenshot, if possible.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2017 0