• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i like to way im getting chare 29.99 for something i never or even use if i order this product and you sat idid and it was on a thirty day triler wouldn t yu thing i would used it i never recieve ths product and hadknow i did that i even order '

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

until I got the bank ststment yesterday check it out if I order thi I tem you think I woulduseit will you can check andsee if I did andwhich you find that didn't so there diffntly is wroug I going to go to the better business burear If the money is not put back on he account this is a scam or something I very mad that I m stuck paying a fee for something I neverb order or even attemed to use so let me know what up with this issue like said it bulcrap paying I never used or order.and thelady who help was very rude .

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

I'm sorry but I'm not able to help you with this. This is the Adobe Stock Contributor forum. If you are referring to an Adobe Stock subscription or another Adobe product you can contact customer service here for assistance: Contact Customer Care

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry but I'm not able to help you with this. This is the Adobe Stock Contributor forum. If you are referring to an Adobe Stock subscription or another Adobe product you can contact customer service here for assistance: Contact Customer Care

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines