• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm a new contributor to Adobe Stock

New Here ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a new contributor to Adobe Stock and have uploaded ~40 photos. I'm looking for comments and/or suggestions for a new contributor and/or a quick comment of my portfolio (https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/207695870/Monica%20Harty). MUCH APPRECIATED!

Also - Is there an analytics section to see the number of views and such for uploads?

Looking Forward to any replies

Monica

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Hi,

so far there are no available statistics except the number of downloads in the Adobe Stock Supplier Portal. However, Adobe plans to extend these functions in the future.

A typical beginner portfolio I see here with the usual popular motives of all hobby photographers of flowers, plants, butterflies, animals and landscape with the equally typical mistakes in the picture design.

Basically, these are areas that, as you can imagine, have already been massively served and are offered millions of ti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

so far there are no available statistics except the number of downloads in the Adobe Stock Supplier Portal. However, Adobe plans to extend these functions in the future.

A typical beginner portfolio I see here with the usual popular motives of all hobby photographers of flowers, plants, butterflies, animals and landscape with the equally typical mistakes in the picture design.

Basically, these are areas that, as you can imagine, have already been massively served and are offered millions of times in the image database. Here you have to provide exorbitantly good images to be able to distinguish yourself from the extremely large competition in order to be able to achieve relevant sales.

Your pictures seem to me to have been edited extremely in the image editing and therefore seem unnatural. Exposure is often unbalanced, contrast and saturation too high and clipping is not really good.

Here it would surely be recommendable to use the inexhaustible source of information of the Internet in order to develop further here and to optimize its picture results. The Adobe Guide for vendors also provides valuable information on the market requirements in the stock business.

I think with appropriate commitment you can make enormous progress here. The important thing is patience and perseverance - it can't be done overnight.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi v.p, once again you offer excellent and specific  information to this new contributor. It also shows me that you do give support and encouragement to newcomers and hobby photographers. It would be good to also supply the Adobe Guide actual link if you can.  Thank your for sharing your views critique. I value these contributions you make. Regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, joanh,

And congratulations on the Forum Top Contributer of the 2nd quarter!

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And, congratulations to you v.poth you too were on this quarter top contributor list. I am a fan too. :+O JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines