• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I tried to upload it but did not get pass

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I tried to upload this fluid art image but it says technical issue can someone please suggest me what is the problem

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mee too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@denali98A6 wrote:

Mee too

post your picture in your own thread and we may help you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ŠŸŃ€ŠøŠ²ŠµŃ‚. ŠÆ Š“уŠ¼Š°ŃŽ, чтŠ¾ ŠŗŠ¾Š¼ŠæŠ¾Š·ŠøцŠøя Š½ŠµŠ¼Š½Š¾Š³Š¾ тусŠŗŠ»Š°Ń. ŠŸŠ¾ŠæрŠ¾Š±ŃƒŠ¹Ń‚Šµ Š“Š¾Š±Š°Š²Šøть Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠµ рŠ°Š·Š½Ń‹Ń… цŠ²ŠµŃ‚Š¾Š² ŠŗрŠ°ŃŠŗŠø.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deleted User wrote:

ŠŸŃ€ŠøŠ²ŠµŃ‚. ŠÆ Š“уŠ¼Š°ŃŽ, чтŠ¾ ŠŗŠ¾Š¼ŠæŠ¾Š·ŠøцŠøя Š½ŠµŠ¼Š½Š¾Š³Š¾ тусŠŗŠ»Š°Ń. ŠŸŠ¾ŠæрŠ¾Š±ŃƒŠ¹Ń‚Šµ Š“Š¾Š±Š°Š²Šøть Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠµ рŠ°Š·Š½Ń‹Ń… цŠ²ŠµŃ‚Š¾Š² ŠŗрŠ°ŃŠŗŠø.

Who says that you need to use more colours? I think in case of abstract art this should be the artists decision. Anyhow, this would not lead to a "technical issuses" refusal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you upload vector art or pixel art? This is typically what should be uploaded as a vector asset.

As for the technical issues: at least your jpeg posted here shows aliasing and that constitutes a technical issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what should i do?, i uploaded this jpeg image 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What app do you use to make it? What quality and other settings do you use to export the JPEG? Have you analysed it yourself at 100%-200% in Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jigerchawda ,

I'm not an abstract fan, but this is nice. I'd buy this one. Here's your problem

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1620302166879.png

The edges are not smooth when zoomed. This looks as though it was created as a vector art, and should upload as such. If it was not created with illustrator, then you need to know that Adobe also accepts EPS format. If I'm correct, that would solve your problem.

You may also find the info at How to submit and sell your vector art | Adobe Learn & Support tutorials useful.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jacquelingphoto2017 Thank you, I am happy you are interested in buying this, 

(Promotional information removed by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines