Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ID Rejected for Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My completely valid Drivers License has been rejected, even though all the information is on it and it is a well lit photo that is legible. My account first and last name matches as well. Do you require a scan? It only says photo, but I can send a scan? In that case is a mobile document scan possible? (basically the same as my photo though...). Only coming here because I couldn't mind proper support options on the site for this service.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

I just checked your account and see that your ID was validated so you are all set.

For anyone experiencing a similar issue, the most common reason for ID rejections are as follows...

The image is too small for us to read the information on the ID.

The ID card does not show a photo.

The ID card does not show a date of birth (or the DOB shows you as under 18 years old).

The ID card is expired

The ID card has important information redacted.

The name on the ID card is different from the name on the account

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might benefit by sending it again, make sure it is color scan. I had to send mine three times. Best regards. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the advice. I did just resend the same one, but if it gets rejected again I'll scan instead of photograph. I just wish they let me know exactly what was wrong with it instead of a generic referral to the guidelines which I believe I met lol. Thanks again, all the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked your account and see that your ID was validated so you are all set.

For anyone experiencing a similar issue, the most common reason for ID rejections are as follows...

The image is too small for us to read the information on the ID.

The ID card does not show a photo.

The ID card does not show a date of birth (or the DOB shows you as under 18 years old).

The ID card is expired

The ID card has important information redacted.

The name on the ID card is different from the name on the account.

The ID card is not issued by a government agency.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, although I'm not sure why mine got rejected in the first place, I sent the same copy back Just for some feedback, and I'm not sure if it's an algorithm or a human approving these, but giving the affected person a specific reason I think would help a lot. In my case, there wasn't anything wrong with it apparently, so it was confusing as to why it was rejected and the list provided (same as you did here) did not help as all the criteria were met. Again though, thank you for helping out here in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I couldn't tell you. Once the ID is approved (or rejected) it is immediately and permanently removed from our system.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines