• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

if I upload a picture on Adobe stock

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if I upload a picture on Adobe stock I am allowed to upload it the same picture another sto@ck agency

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors

Hi Gaith,

Yes even after uploading a picture on Adobe Stock, you are allowed to upload the same picture to another stock agency since you retain ownership, all rights, titles and interest in and to the work(except for the licenses granted pursuant to the terms), and neither title nor any ownership interest in or to the work is transferred to us by virtue of the terms.

For more details, you may also refer to https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Agreement-en_US-20160721_1200.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marhaba Gaith. This is an Arabic After Effects forum, I believe you ought to place your question at Adobe Stock forums here… Adobe Stock

You may also want to check "Stock Contributor Learn & Support" for answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors

Hi Gaith,

Yes even after uploading a picture on Adobe Stock, you are allowed to upload the same picture to another stock agency since you retain ownership, all rights, titles and interest in and to the work(except for the licenses granted pursuant to the terms), and neither title nor any ownership interest in or to the work is transferred to us by virtue of the terms.

For more details, you may also refer to https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Agreement-en_US-2...

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines