• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrative editorial content checkbox not available for all contributors ?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello it would seem that some contributors have an option to send illustrative editorial content.

Do you have any information about this?

Thanks

new.JPG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pixinoo,

The ability to submit editorial content is not applicable to all contributors. It is by invitation only that editorial contents are accepted by Adobe.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Unfortunately, I do not think because I have a friend here who has the option while he has never received any invitation, this option is just added in his submission form as shown in the screenshot added previously ...

I sent a request for explanations to adobe, I look forward to an answer that is slow to arrive ...

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pixinoo,

Thank you for the feedback. Adobe has included a wider group of contributors to upload illustrative editorial images. These include contributors who have uploaded in excess of a certain number content. Those who "meet this criteria … can see a checkbox in the Uploaded Files tab to indicate the content (they) will submit is Illustrative Editorial". You may find out more at Contributing to Premium, 3D, and editorial collections at Adobe Stock and the accompanying link.

Please let us know if this has satisfactorily answered your question.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, contributors ranked Emerald and above (25,000 downloads or more) have the option to submit Illustrative Editorial content. If you have an existing portfolio with high quality Ilustrative Editorial images you may share the link with us via the contact us link at the bottom of the contributor portfal. We will review your portfolio and consider making your account eligible for these submissions.

This is very early in the process, we will be opening up access to more contributors in the future.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your explanations.
I'll send a link to my editorial porfolio.
Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAlut pixinoo
après recherche sur ce forum
la 20 juillet, on nous répondait d'aller travailler ailleurs pour soumetre du contenu editorial
Will Adobe Stock add editorial category? 
et en un mois, 20 000 fichier validés dans la base mais pas pour tout le monde , on dirait...
c'est pas très clair
le manque de transparence d'autrefois avec fotolia se retrouve aujourd'hui sur adobe stock ?
je pense pas que ça soit dans l'interet de adobe stock de se priver du contenu editorial
franchement, ça me dépasse....

hâte d'en savoir plus également...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Official answer of Adobe Contributors Relations :
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html

No more explanation, so disinformation remains in place, we will not know more about the privileges given to one and not to others 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it seams to me to be clear:

Who can submit Illustrative Editorial?

Initially, contributors with the rank of Emerald and above (25,000 downloads or more) have the option to submit Illustrative Editorial content.

and

Note:

If you have a portfolio with Illustrative Editorial files online elsewhere at this time, you may submit a link to your portfolio for consideration via the contact us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, contributors ranked Gold or above (10,000 lifetime downloads) have the ability to submit Illustrative Editorial stock. We will expand that to additional contributors soon. If you are not currently qualified but have an existing portfolio feauturing Illustrative Editorial you may submit a link to your work for us to review for consideration via the contact us link in the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal. 

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm past 100 photos which, per what I can find, is sufficient for illustrative editorial content. Yet, the box cannot be checked. What is needed? I take a lot of real-time storm photography that may be useful to news and similar organizations. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Michael R Smith to qualify for Illustrative Editorial submissions, you must have 100 sales in your commercial collection account. It's not about the number of approved images, but the number of times your content is purchased that fulfills the requirement.

That said, storm photography would not be considered Illustrative Editorial. To be accepted for Illustrative Editorial, there must be a strong component of brand involved. Storm photography is often acceptable for commercial licensing. If you are looking to submit traditional, newsworthy editorial content, Adobe Stock does not accept this currently.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines