• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrative Editorial rejections

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all, I would like to know whether street photography (without visible people) qualifies as Illustrative Editorial. Recently I have uploaded several photos only have them rejected. My air pollution images that have been accepted as commercial in Adobe stock has been selling quite well here, so I thought of uploading other images of the same series but they have rejected. So, I uploaded other street shots only to have them rejected as well. Among these rejections, only 1 photo was approved https://stock.adobe.com/in/stock-photo/id/395474320 (which is also a street photo). I would like to get a clearer image of what is allowed or not ? Thanks.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Illustrative Editorial isn't a general escape from IP rules. You are expected to submit images which make specific strong use of a single brand to tell a story. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrative Editorial isn't a general escape from IP rules. You are expected to submit images which make specific strong use of a single brand to tell a story. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I couldn't have said it better myself. For additional details on Illustrative Editorial guidelines, see HERE.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines