• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

imágenes fotográficas rechazadas

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, soy nuevo en este mundo, fueron rechazadas las imagenes que he subido me pueden ayudar a enteder el motivo, graciasAla Delta.jpgAlmendras recien caidas.jpg3 Perros Yorkshire Terrier sentados en un sillon.jpgDiente de Leon Sobre Fondo Oscuro.jpgJugo de Naranja.jpgPareja Caminando en la Playa 2.jpgPadre e Hija en el Parque.jpgluz fantasma de autos subiendo una pendiente de noche.jpgMujer Caminando por la Costanera.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Marcelo Honcharuk,

Your post is too long to translate.  Please do not post more than 1 or 2 images per question.

Also what reason did Adobe give you for rejecting your image?

I am guessing most were rejected for Technical reasons but some may need signed model releases, too.

Adobe Stock looks for highest visual and technical quality. See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really appreciate your comment, clearly I am an amateur I try to learn and for this it is very important for me that people with experience share their knowledge, they did not tell me the reasons for the rejection that is why I was disoriented, with your input I have a clear idea of ​​what I have to correct, again thanks for the contribution, greetings from Patagonia Argentina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are nice pictures but do not look like professional quality. There seems especially to be a problem with focus and depth of field. Many of them seem to have needed a tripod but were taken handheld. For learning, examine especially the staged picture (orange juice). Look closely and consider what you want to be in very sharp focus (probably the hand and the glass) and what you want to be soft and fuzzy (probably the tiles). Decide for each orange what you want its focus to be. Now carefully plan the shot to meet those aims.  Eliminate unwanted effects (such as the light reflection at the top) by using planned lighting. Consider whether the potted plants are part of the story, and if so, how to stage them. If they are not part of the story, remove them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really appreciate your comment, clearly I am an amateur I try to
learn and to do so it is very important for me that people with
experience share their knowledge, again thanks for the contribution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently can't open your pictures, as @Nancy OShea said: don't pack so much pictures in a single post. The reason of the rejection is also important, so always indicate that too. But despite the troubles I see some major problems even when I'm not looking at the pictures at the original size.

Girls walking: the picture is missing contrast and details. Because of the girl you will need a model release.

Night: it looks like you have washed out colours due to excessive (in-camera) processing. Missing contrasts and (probably) colour noise. Out of focus.

Man with child: overexposed, missing contrast, colour noise. You would also probably need a model release for the two, man and child.

Beach: I suspect a halo around the cliff and other artefacts.

Plant: The stem of the plant is washed out (like the whole background). This is not a natural bokeh. It looks as if the seed umbrellas were badly cut out. I notice a dark border.

Dogs: The fur does not have enough details. This happens if the sensor produces too much noise and the noise reduction is strong. But I also think that there is still noise left.

Paraglider: Halo around the person, missing contrasts and details. In addition, you need to photoshop the logos (intellectual property violation) and you would probably need a model release.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really appreciate your comment, clearly I am an amateur I try to learn
and for this it is very important for me that people with experience share
their knowledge, they did not tell me the reasons for the rejection that is
why I was disoriented, with your input I have a clear idea of what I have
to correct, again thanks for the contribution, greetings from Patagonia
Argentina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Compare your dandelion with other Stock dandelions.  Maybe you can learn something.

Stock Dandelion Images

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines