• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Approved over a week ago not appearing in portfolio or collections

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had 2 images approved one week ago today (2/25/19) and one appears as normal in my portfolio and the collection I placed it in but the other is not visible in either place.

I can access the image page if I click on it from my dashboard or type in the image number in search, but on the public portfolio page and the collection page it does not exist and I noticed it is also not showing up in recommended similar images for others in the series. The image number is 250899805.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

I have fixed this image so it is indexed properly and showing in the contributor portfolion in addition to general search now. Smiling cartoon business woman with hands on hips isolated on a white background - Buy this stock vector and explore sim…

Thanks for bringing it to my attention,

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s visible:

Smiling cartoon business woman with hands on hips isolated on a white background

Please update if you have further question.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I specifically explained in my post the image is only visible if you navigate to its page via image number search or through my contributor dashboard.

The image is not visible in my public portfolio and it is not visible in collections. That is the issue. I have placed the image in this collection: Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock  and like in my public portfolio page it does not appear to exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EE4AD79A-C20E-45E8-B0BD-30B99CB3A548.jpeg

I suppose it’s the pricture marked? That’s with using your link...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, that's not the correct image, it's this one: Smiling cartoon business woman with hands on hips isolated on a white background - Buy this stock ve...

250899805 is the image not appearing, the one you have circled is image # 250924484.

These are the two that were approved on that day so as you can see one is appearing correctly, very confusing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are cases when the indexing does not work correctly. Then yo effectively need Mat (or Adobe support: footer of your contributor site — Contact us) to correct that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can MatHayward​ please check to see why image ID250899805 is not visible in public portfolio, in collection folder, nor among recommended similar images?

(Please note: there's a similar image ID 250924484 that is normal and not to be confused with the lost image.)

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have fixed this image so it is indexed properly and showing in the contributor portfolion in addition to general search now. Smiling cartoon business woman with hands on hips isolated on a white background - Buy this stock ve...

Thanks for bringing it to my attention,

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines