Image preview #242506832 does not match downloaded file

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image preview #242506832 does not match downloaded file.

Seems to be an issue that should be resolved through a "report image" portal instead of publicly posting to a community forum. First time I've run into this issue after a couple years of using Adobe Stock but searching the commuity posts I'm not the first person to run into the issue.

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image preview #242506832 does not match downloaded file

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image preview #242506832 does not match downloaded file.

Seems to be an issue that should be resolved through a "report image" portal instead of publicly posting to a community forum. First time I've run into this issue after a couple years of using Adobe Stock but searching the commuity posts I'm not the first person to run into the issue.

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this asset to us. I've confirmed the issue and also that you licensed this image. I've let the appropriate team know and granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 1