• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image rejected due to excessive noise.

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attaching the image that was rejected for excessive noise and the smae image edited again from the original. I do not see noise in either image after inlareging them 200%. How do I idenify noise that needs to be removed? The imagesd were edited in Elements 15. I also have lightroom. This is my first try with Abobe Stock. Your help and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

2-Aplachicola 6-2017.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour
tu ne vois pas le bruit à 200% et moi je le vois sur l'aperçu du forum dans le ciel
le bruit est une sorte de grain visible surtout dans les parties sombres ou partie uniformes dans les photos avec beaucoup d'ISO ou traitement auquel on a ajouté beaucoup de lumière en post traitement de l'image.

si tu as le fichier original RAW
camera Raw l'enlève très bien
si tu fais avec lightroom, je pense que ça dois être possible aussi
sinon il existe des filtres en plus de photoshop à télécharger pour faire un traitement plus fin
mais déjà si tu ne le vois pas, c'est mal parti....

bon courage

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like Arnaud, I also see some noise up in the cloudy area. I think that might be from the image compression, but I'm not sure.

Oddly enough, it looks like some noise removal was already run on the image because a lot of the branches and the bird's feathers seem to be lacking in detail. They almost have an oil-painted look to them.

Also, look at the bird's beak particularly. There is a light-ish border on the outside of the beak in the sky and a darker border on the inside. These are signs of oversharpening. If you didn't apply sharpening, check your camera settings because something, somewhere is oversharpening your image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines