• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image rejected for "technical issues".

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This image was rejected by Adobe stock reviewers as having "one or more technical issues". What are the technical issues associated with this image?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks nice
No idea to be honest, wish I could be more helpful but I'm having the same issue
I'm not new to this and just tried to double my content with new submissions, not hard to double my content as I had less than 100 images anyway
4 out of the first 4 were rejected for the same reason above, I can't see what's wrong with them especially when compared to what's already there from other contributors, it's not exactly over saturated, in fact one of the rejections there are no others at all on Adobe Stock, it's unique, in focus, properly exposed, hardly any post processing, very odd, it's almost like another major agency goofed up by trying to rip off their contributors and they've all come over to Adobe with all their images and now Adobe is trying to cherry pick 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding, I just wish they could be more specific about their reasons. I don't know what to try and fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To me, it looks like you may have used too much noise reduction. The picture is too smooth and the pixels are looking a little smudged. It's beginning to take on a painterly look. It's lacking detail.

It's also noticeable on the water.

The composition as well, as the rope attaching the parachute, is taking the eye out of the picture. What is it attached to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying, I'll take a look at the noise reduction. I'll see if I can do something about the tow rope too, although that's not a technical issue as I see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reasons Content is Rejected.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Quality Overview

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines