• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Rejected for Technical Issues?

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent this photo and it was rejected due to technical issues. Not sure why? I would like to start using my photos to sell on adobe stock I am a newbie and I needed your help  ☺️😉

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several reasons to refuse this picture:

• Out of focus,
  • artefact,
  • noise,
  • overexposure

And you should probably photoshop you out...but that was not the refusal reason.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I will improve these aspects 😉. I believe that if the analysis team had a type of comment about rejection it would be a great help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock is not a photography class. Please keep in mind that the aim is to provide high-quality pictures to the buyers, not to make you a better photographer. The ideal contributor delivers only perfect images. As that is not the case and there will always be errors, also with photographers knowing the job, you need a check before accepting the picture. And because of the volume of pictures, it is not possible to give detailed info on the rejections. And it would be overkill because after a while you will know where to look.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It also seems you can see the reflection of the person snapping the photo in the spoon. 

InkedMUG-CAKE-TOP-VIEW_LI.jpg

I don't think that is very good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines