• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images in My Portfolio are not displayed.

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why my pictures don't even show up when I tap in above the dashboard button. This problem started a month ago and the Uploaded Files image has no problem being visible.3.jpg2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Inkheart,

It could be an issue with your Internet service. It could be that the signal has gotten weak, possible as a result of unexpected high volume use. You could check with you Internet provider to find out how to check the speed you are getting.

Other option could be security settings on your computer. 

Failing those two options, send a message to Adobe using the "contact us" on the contributor page.

If this will help with your process of elimination, I am not having that problem, I do not know if others are.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your reply, unfortunately it was not caused by a problem with the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clearing your browser cache. If that doesn't work, try a different browser entirely. 

Be sure to review our legal guidelines for commercial stock as to why the Iron Man toy photos were rejected.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg

Thank you for your reply, the image not showing has nothing to do with clearing the browser cache, as I have a habit of exiting the browser to clear the cache by default. I've tried to replace different devices, computer phones, etc., including internet logins at work or at a friend's house, and the pictures don't show. As for the Iron Man image, I know it's due to copyright issue, I put the Iron Man image to say "Clicking the Uploaded Files button will display several types of images (including New, In review, Reminder), but clicking the Dashboard button will not display them", assuming that if it's a network issue then no images will be displayed, not a certain location will display them normally, therefore the network issue is ruled out. I asked other contributors and found that there are many contributors in some Asian countries who have the same problem as me, but not outside Asia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines