Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

images rejected for technical problems

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Thank you in advance for allowing me to consult the reasons for the rejection of these images that I have presented recently.

I would like to know what specific technical aspects are the ones that are wrong to be able to correct them in my next images.

These images are rendered in a texture generation program, specifically the most recent version of Filter Forge. The high resolution rendering process took more than 12 hours on a powerful computer. Once finished, I applied different color adjustments in photoshop, as well as a slight blur at the top to add depth of field.

My intention in creating these images is that they can serve as a background for different uses, for example such as printing large format vinyl to decorate shop windows, stands, etc.

I mean by this that they do not claim to be protagonist images, but they can be useful as a resource for graphic designers and other professionals to use if they wish as a background.

I upload a low resolution copy of this images as a preview and I attach this link to download the original files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1k5umSQ_NPzjIq5O9L8zQgNJt_Ck6NRzD

I am looking forward to hearing your comments to learn a lot and continue to contribute images of the best possible quality.

Thank you sincerely.

(sorry for my English)

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, maybe I should have placed the previews directly in the body of the message. Are here:

3D Rendering hilly desert landscape.jpg

Snowy peaks in the fictitious land of a thousand lakes. 3D Render.jpg

The land of a thousand lakes. Panoramic unreal landscape 3D render.jpg

Unknown landscape of the highlands, flying over green meadows and hills of another world. 3D render.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly when submitting to Adobe Stock, it is best not to do too much altering, apart from the basics- exposure correction, white balance, etc. You will get issues from Adobe when you use various filters as you have done here. When uploading customers themselves are free to alter the image to their needs. Here, you may have intended these shots to be used as a background, but maybe the customer does not want this, but for another purpose.

So, I would suggest not to alter the image too much but keep to the original as much as possible - again apart from the basic adjustments. When using filters as you have done, this can introduce artifacts, which I think it has done in this case. (So, you could get a rejection for Artifacts.)

In the first shot -desert for example, the reviewer may have considered this image to be too yellow/red, so therefore white balance issues. There could also be issues with composition, so how you have framed and cropped the image.

Have a read of this - it may help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I have a lot to learn about how to be a good contributor to Adobe Stock!

So, do you recommend me don't retouch the images too much even if they are not photographs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I speak more from a photographic background rather than illustrations/vectors. However, when submitting it is best not to do too much retouching. That's when problems like this can occur. (From experience.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines