• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importance of Key Words

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just curious how important it is to use good quality key words. And just for some suggestions, what would be some good keywords for a photo like this that I want to submit?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be posted to Stock Contributors 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at what keywords other contributors are using in this genre and then describe the image more specifically.

Love and Romance

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good keywords are vital, because people will mainly find your images (if they find them at all) by searching. For example, suppose you take a beautiful picture of a rose and use the keyword rose. Well, there are over 4 million images already in Adobe Stock when you search for rose. The images favoured are likely to be the ones already purchased or rated highly. Your image will never be seen. If you want your images to be seen, you need good customer empathy to understand what they might be looking for and satisfy their need. For example you might think "I know, I'll photo a rose on a plate and use that as keywords". Sadly, there are still over 100,000 images when you search for rose on plate. This is a highly competitive and very overcrowded market !  No, I have no idea what could possibly be used to make your lovely photo be seen in searches. This is part of the skill you need to develop. It is not just about taking an image and looking for keywords; it's informing your photography with what the market wants.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines