• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrectly rejected photos for Intellectual Property

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its just a photo of a stone bridge under the canal, with no people, boats or objects other than the bridge, canal, and towpath,

The photo in question is below.

_DSC0051.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

The key thing is whether you left the IP unchanged at high detail. The IP is the sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post the full picture at original resolution, rather than this small preview. Sometimes IP needs to be viewed at 100% to see what the reviewer sees. My money, however, is on the sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file size is too big to upload on here as its bigger than 1mb.

The file is.

File ID: 396853373

Original name: _DSC0104.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to share it some other way. We can't give you useful commentary on a completely different picture than the one you submitted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The key thing is whether you left the IP unchanged at high detail. The IP is the sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The writings on the panel probably triggered the IP refusal, but there are also quality issues (noise, sharpness, saturation...) and on that grounds the picture would get refused also. Alone the fact that I cannot read the inscription on the version posted shows me that the picture is not sharp enough.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and there is a person in the background...

and for your information: We can not access the file based on the id. We have no access to your account. You can, however, post pictures bigger than 1024x570 here, so do so please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As others said, the preview is not sufficient quality for us to evaluate.

But based on what I can see, the color is too blue. It needs some adjustment to warm things up.

The person on the path and the sign on the bridge (which is illegible) could be an IP concern.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded it with one edit, which was a photoshop content aware on the sign, and its now be accepted.

For those that said its because of the man in the image, I've got a few accepted images that had people in without release as its based on Recognizable, and if I'm using long exposure to ghost the people, or a wider aperture to blur out the people or if the person is so far away its not possible for them to be recognised.

As for someone mentioning that its got too much blue and other edits, the edits would not affect the submission unless it was over edited, this had very little edit and is almost true to what it looked like at the time the photo was taken,

And thanks to everyone that has pointed out its the sign.
Its just wiered that I've uploaded simlier photos of the bridge with the sign and its been acepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moderation is done by humans and it could or could not be accepted and your preview did us let a lot of guess working.

Congratulations on the addition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines