• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Information for a beginner for the managment of the personal account

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I created my Adobe Account  like three months ago but I still not have earned any money yet, does someone know if in the personal page there is the possibility to control if some users have demonstrate interest in my photos, or if some of my pictures have been sold, but not enough to receive the minimum of the payment from the website? How can I improve the visibility of my personal portfolio?

And also, is it normal that in the section "my library" there are no picture? What's the difference between my library and my portfolio?

Thank you for the attention, I hope someone could help me to understand a bit more of this platform. 

(Yes, I'm a perfect amateur)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved this from Using the Community to Adobe Stock Contributors.

Do you have an Adobe Portfolio website?  If yes, you can sync your Stock images to projects on Portfolio site to help build brand awareness.  Jim Babbage describes it below.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/88353485/Guerrilla-Marketing-with-Adobe-Stock-Adobe-Portfolio

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media
There is a somewhat symbiotic relationship between Adobe Stock (Adobe's stock content service, integrated into Creative Cloud) and Adobe Portfolio (quick and simple web site creation tool and hosting service for creatives). In this article, I'll share wit...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines