• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual Property question...

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new contributor to Adobe Stock, and am slowly learning what is acceptable and what is not. I looked through the allowed and known image restrictions, and, from what I saw, images showing the exterior of Notre Dame were acceptable. I submitted an image with it and it was declined with the comment of 'intellectual property refusal'.

Could someone please educate me accordingly?

Thanks!

Here's the image:

https://asn.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/63/55/87/220_F_163558729_h0pBYPAodv2sYOAMUsPlqpCcCGl3Ob3v.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't tell based on the small thumbnail you have shared. Are there recognizable people in the image that you did not submit a release for?

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No there aren't any identifiable people there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The person in the image could probably recognize himself if he sees the image so you would need a model release or clone him out.

greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines