• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual Property Violation

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am with Adobe now for a while and though I do not always agree with their rejections I often can follow their reasoning or just am ok with it. But today it really bothers me. What is intellectual property shooting some decorative grass in bright sunlight and blue sky above and some blossoming pear trees in the background... with all good will... I cannot find any rejection reason, especially not “intellectual property violation.” Can anyone help me out here, give me a hint?

(Corrections made by moderator)

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the yY etc. In my computer mask (iMac) they were left out in the text, so I put the capitals in... now I see them all double in the final posting. Sorry for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jackm,

That is a very nice sharp picture. I too have searched in details and not find anything that would require a property release. There are however a few issue with your photo. Zoom to 200% and inspect in the sky area for grain noise. Also look around the edges of the decorative grass, particularly that isolated stem, you will notice there are color fringes there. Those would come under noise/grain, or chromatic rejections.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines