Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Introducing the Adobe Stock Free Collection

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Moments ago we launched a free collection on Adobe Stock. We'll be sending an email to contributors later today with this announcement but I wanted to give you a heads up in advance.

I am happy to answer any questions you have. We have put together a Learn & Support page with details and an anticipated list of FAQ for you here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/free-collection-contributor-information.html

You can view the collection here: https://stock.adobe.com/free

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it always be the same artists work included in the free collection or will the artists change, if so how often will the artists change.

Also how will you prevent thieves from downloading the free images, videos etc and reselling them.

I'm not sure how giving content away for free will benefit anyone other than those lucky few contributors whose work is chosen, that's assuming those contributors are compensated generously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have photos that I am ready to nominate, but the "accept" button is somehow inactive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try switching web browsers. That should do the trick.

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У меня не активна кнопка "принимаю" когда я оформляю документ "Дополнение к бесплатной коллекции"Снимок экрана (285).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many have reported an issue in which they cannot click to agree to the terms after nominating their assets. If you experience this, the first thing to try is a different browser.

If that still doesn't work, check to make sure your browser window is set to 100%. You can check/change this in Chrome for example by clicking the magnifying glass icon (just to the left of the star icon) found on the right side of the browser bar.

zoom.png

Please let me know if you have been experiencing this issue and changing the resolution in your browser fixes it.

Thank you,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MatHayward @Mat Hayward ,

Looks a little bit disturbed on my iPad:

6058A942-DFC7-4E09-A4A0-8380B3BA8762.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

こんにちは。

ノミネートできる写真がありますが、webブラウザを切り替えても、ブラウザ ウィンドウが 100% に設定されていても、「同意する」ボタンが押せません。

解決策を教えて下さい。

よろしくお願いします。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

May i know how the assets are chosen?

Because i have some photos which sells good but not choosen, while some which are not selling that good, but they're choosen.

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ありがとうございます。
「同意する」ボタンが押せるようになりました。
解決しました。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

返信は違うじゃないでしょうか..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be counterproductive to submit good selling files to the free collection! I think, there is a threshold of 4 sales this year, and one sale at least all times.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have severals photos selling frequently but not choosen, but those which sold once and not that new photo has been choosen for the free assets.

Wondering how're they being choosen.

And new photos after the announcement does not qualify? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines